I need a good source to look up a ford part number

I'm looking for a good source to look up a Ford Part number. I go to a lost freight auction and just bought a pallet of Ford ECU or ECMs They are new
with the numbers XL3F-2C018-AB , With Bracket XL3F-2C279-AB and the numbers F7UF-14B129-AC as well as 3L172 are on there. Someone told me theere was something called a "cat box " that I could enter the numbers in , But I'm not sure what that would be? Thanks ! Steve @ snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com
Steve Cousins wrote:

dont know what it is??? go to a dealership, parts dept. and have some money in your pocket and have a list of all the part numbers on the items... have it where the clerk can just write down what veh. it is for and make sure some money changes hands.. it will be worth it for you and woth it for the clerk.....(of course he get the money).. remember money talks and bull Shxt walks.... or you could go to www.napaonline.com (national autoparts web site) and they have a search site that you can enter the original part number down and they will look up their part replacement for you... but they might not even handle all parts, maybe not any of the ECU or ECM's ?????? but you can give them a try.....
Steve Cousins wrote:

to the factory to be serviced??? could be.. remember some kids broke into an electronics store during the night and loaded all the merchandise that was defective and had to be returned to the factory into the back of their car..... they lost out on two ways... they went to jail and they only stole junk.....
Try the following link: http://www.fordpartsonline.com / Eddie