I need a Pitman Arm for a 67 Mustang with manual steering

I have been searching through many catalogs for a Pitman arm for a 67 Mustang with manual steering and a 1" sector shaft. I can find other years and some for power steering but none for a 67 with manual steering and a 1" sec shaft.
Yes this is what I have, no the car never had power steering. I can find and bought by mistake one for a 1 1/8" sector shaft.
Where can I buy one for my car?
Dan Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com as I can't always read this forum. Thanks.
I've had the same problem. Check http://links.vintage-mustang.com/index.html for links or Hemmings Motor News.
There ARE companies out there that rebuild this stuff...
Brad
as I can't always read this forum. Thanks.
Why not just get a steering gear and pitman that match?
as I can't always read this forum. Thanks.