I need some help with my system (Escape 2004)

I am planning on buying an audio cable to hook my iPod up to my system directly (since I have no tape deck). Has anyone done this before and have some tips for me or any how-to's? Any help will be greatly
appreciated!
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

http://www.escape-central.com/1forum /
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...