I want a Ford Transit for personal car!

I don't know why but the Transit they are now selling in the USA really appeals to me as a personal adventure type vehicle
Anyone else look at one?
Bike, camping, hauling, etc look easily done in one!
Add pictures here
โœ–
On Feb 21, 3:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

I wonder if the DOT will start using them.
Chevy astro's were a pretty popular van for the department of transport here, and for painters, electricians etc... this rig seems like the obvious replacement
Add pictures here
โœ–

Seems like a good choice for them.....dunno!
Add pictures here
โœ–
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

since i'm lazy, and don't care until someone answers, are they a RWD?
I know that was always a preference on the astros
Add pictures here
โœ–
Call your local dealer, WBMA

โœ–