I want a Ford Transit for personal car!

I don't know why but the Transit they are now selling in the USA really appeals to me as a personal adventure type vehicle

Anyone else look at one?

Bike, camping, hauling, etc look easily done in one!

Reply to
me

I wonder if the DOT will start using them.

Chevy astro's were a pretty popular van for the department of transport here, and for painters, electricians etc... this rig seems like the obvious replacement

Reply to
Picasso

Seems like a good choice for them.....dunno!

Reply to
me

since i'm lazy, and don't care until someone answers, are they a RWD?

I know that was always a preference on the astros

Reply to
Picasso

Call your local dealer, WBMA

Reply to