IAC on Grand Marquis (1999)

According to some answers here, starting the car results in stalling...

No idle...

Happened last week...

If I gave it some gas, it would run, but as soon as I take my foot of the gas pedal, it would stall. Runs fine after a while, but it seems to lack power on lower speeds, and idle seems erratic sometimes on redlights.

I'm gonna take the IAC out and clean it, anything else I should be looking for?

Reply to
El Bandito

One thing at a time. My guess is that a good cleaning will do it. I would clean the MAF just for drill (after the idle is restored).

Reply to
F.H.