IAC on Grand Marquis (1999)

According to some answers here, starting the car results in stalling...
No idle...
Happened last week...
If I gave it some gas, it would run, but as soon as I take my foot of
the gas pedal, it would stall. Runs fine after a while, but it seems to lack power on lower speeds, and idle seems erratic sometimes on redlights.
I'm gonna take the IAC out and clean it, anything else I should be looking for?
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

El Bandito wrote:

One thing at a time. My guess is that a good cleaning will do it. I would clean the MAF just for drill (after the idle is restored).