Iacocca Silver 45th-Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang Bound for Barrett-Jackson Vegas Auction

The 550-horsepower No. 5 Iacocca Silver 45th-Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang will cross the auction block on Friday at the 2009 Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas event. Read More:

----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

Sold for $352,000.00

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

One has to wonder why Isador Iacocca waited until the 2010 Mustang was on the market to bring out that car?

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Who's Isador Iacocca? I know who Lee Iacocca is. But not Isador Iacocca.

Jeff

Reply to
dr_jeff

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I typed Leader. I guess my automatic spell checked changed it to Isador.

Reply to
Mike Hunter