Iacocca Silver 45th-Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang Bound for Barrett-Jackson Vegas Auction

The 550-horsepower No. 5 Iacocca Silver 45th-Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang will cross the auction block on Friday at the 2009 Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas
event. Read More: http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId 8627
----------------------------------- Ford NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Ford.html
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote in message...

Sold for $352,000.00
Davd Greenville, NC
One has to wonder why Isador Iacocca waited until the 2010 Mustang was on the market to bring out that car?
wrote in message...

Mike Hunter wrote:

Who's Isador Iacocca? I know who Lee Iacocca is. But not Isador Iacocca.
Jeff

wrote in message...

I typed Leader. I guess my automatic spell checked changed it to Isador.