Idiot Sighting

IDIOT SIGHTING When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!' His reply: 'I know. I already got that side. '

This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS

Reply to
Sheldon

That joke's been around since the 60's. At least try to post something new. Especially if you're going to try to tag a dealer at the end...

Reply to
Mike Y

You're correct in that I should have deleted the name of the dealership, but the joke was new to me.

Apologies to anyone here who works at that dealership.

Reply to
Sheldon

Hey asshole, I work there, and I'm the guy who was unlocking the door when you and your wife came in. I didn't appreciate your sarcastic remarks at the dealership, and I wont accept your apology on here since you intentionally pointed this message at me. Especially after I was real careful not to damage your car, and if you notice there is only a slight amount of paint scraped off around the lock cylinders on both doors, but no dents. Next time open your own goddamn doors. Screw You d*****ad!

Reply to
Ford-Mechanic608