Idle Too Low

I have a 1995 Ford Club Wagon. It idles too low. It showed a throtle position sensor code and I replaced the sensor.
It's still too low. Is there a hard idle adjustment where i can crank
it up a notch or two??
thanks Jude

How do you KNOW it's too low? Did you put a tach on it? Should idle about 650RPM if a V8, 750 if a six.
Do NOT adjust a screw!!!!
How about when you start cold, does it idle right then?
you pay..DEAL with it!
No, it dies when it's cold. I also replace the coolant temp sensor as it showed that code also.
When it's warmed up it idles as low as it can go without dying. when it's cold, it does die.

Why didnt you just say that!
Replace the IAC valve/assembly... it sits astride the throttle plate.
After you do that, and it's back to normal... then JUST SUPPOSE I had shown you some screw to adjust.
Think about it.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Thanks!!!

You're welcome...please post if that fixes it.
And tell your friends... oh wait, that wont increase my income a dam bit! ;)
you pay..DEAL with it!
Idle control valve fixed it. Thanks!!!

Heh... chalk up another satisfied customer for alt.autos.ford
--

We good! Oh, yeah... we good!