Ignition Switch Repaired

Today I received the ignition replacement switch from Whitney and to my joy it looked the same. I mounted it in place, reconnected the connector plug
and slipped on the ground lug to battery. It works! Thank you to all that responded to my cry for assistance. Once I figured out how to lower the steering wheel it was a piece of cake... sort of. Thank you, pestocat
--- ---
---