Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV

After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections show floor.
The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best assortment of classic & historical automobiles.
There were plenty of really nice Fords representing the brand including some mint condition classic Mustangs that brought a tear to my eye. :)
You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas.
Here's the picture gallery - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Imperial-Palace-Auto-Collection-Las-Vegas-NV /
__ Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL
including some mint condition classic Mustangs that brought a tear to my eye
A tear to your eye? Are you a man or a weepy sentimental little girl?