Indash 6 disc Changer Radio

Hello Everyone.
I was looking for people to respond and tell me thier experience with indash cd changers.
Have you had good luck with them? Or do they break
often?
Let me know things like the year/model of the car, and if you have had it serviced, what happened?
Thanks

So far so good.

03 Excursion - 12 months old. No problems.
I'd like to get one for my 97 F150. If anyone can recommend a model, please post it!
Thanks,
Chris
'02 Escape, 13 months old. Mine is in use constantly, no problems at all. Tom F.

Wife's '01 Escape, in service since May '01, she uses it every day. Not a single problem. Whoever Ford uses for their changers is awesome (Visteon?). Wish I could say the same about my Nissan (Clarion), that thing jams up once a month or so.

Had one in my 01 Mustang. It worked just fine. Was very handy. Although I would tend to forget what was in there.