inertia switch location

I am looking for the location of the fuel inertia switch on a 1989 ford bronco (fullsize).

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 02:19:48 GMT, STANG880 wrote:

I'd guess it is below the glove box in the cab. That's where it is on my BroncoII and similar Rangers. It is probably hidden behind the carpeting, but could be accessible without removing anything.
HTH, -D
--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
STANG880 wrote:

On the chance that you have an Owners Manaul but did not think to refer to it, the OM will specify the location.
If memory serves, it is located on the driver side kick panel.
mike hunt