INFERRED Tire Temperature Gun.

Someone on here last month told about a handheld unit that you could point at a tire and it would read the tire temperature. It sold for about $75 or so.
Anybody remember the name or brand? Thanks.

different ones in the Sears tool catalog. They just came out with a new one, $69 I think it was. I saw one in the store for $99
Every body and their brothers are producing them. Some less than $75.