INFO NEEDED Rear Control Unit (the actual radio) 1997 Taurus

After further troubleshooting my vehicle. I I am looking for the Rear Control Unit (the actual radio) for my1997 Taurus wagon LX . I THINK the part number 18C851. My car has the cd player in it. This is the module located in the left rear of the vehicle where the antenna connects.

  1. I ASSUME this is the actual radio?? Is that correct??

  1. Does any one have one for sale??

3 Also am I correct on the part number.

  1. Was this item used in many ford products other than Taurus/Sable ??

Thanks

Reply to
Joe Smucker

Look on Ebay, lots of late model radios and such there.

Reply to
Scott