Info Please!!!

I have a 1967 Ford F100 352 small block. what and where are they caled/at? I need a windshield a tailgate and and tools for fixing oil drain plug because it is cross threaded and rusted on there and its WWWWWAAAAAYYYYY
over due for an Oil change. what is the part called that I need to fix and replace my bleeder for the brakes?
MustangMatt opined in

1. a 352 is a big block...
2. oil drain repair kit - parts store
3. bleeder wrench - parts store