Injector drive module

2002 F250 super cab Injector drive module went out, Dealer says my service contract does not cover that part. Can someone tell me if this part is an
8/80 emissions control module or is there a TSB out on this particular problem.
IDM??? Is this a diesel? If so, the IDM should be, AFAIK, covered under the 5 year/100,000 mile engine warranty....

yes it is a diesel, the dealer charged 1100.00 to replace it, 68k miles 2002 truck. can you confirm that it is a warrantable item?? olease e mail me
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I guess not