Injector problem on my Mondeo

Hello,
I have a Mondeo that is converted for liquid propane. Found that one of the injectors is not shutting down. Petrol is leaking into valve no. 4 and is
causing problems. There is supply on the connector, but the return is not grounding properly. Can someone please tell me where to look for the bad contact or relay?
Jan Draijer, Kolhorn snipped-for-privacy@quicknet.nl
If it is leaking fuel into the intake chamber it sounds more like the injector is stuck in the open position. I'd replace the injector. Don't know about your Mondeo, but in my T-Bird it's about a thirty minute task. Fifteen if I skip the beer.
Jan-Willem Draijer wrote:

Yes, it is stuck in some way but replacing the injector did not help. Removing the connector does. I hope one of the readers has a wiring diagram and can tell me where the other end of the cable is connected.
Jan