Install CB radio in a 1999 Windstar

I would like to install a CB radio in my 1999 Windstar. I'm looking for ideas on how best to mount the CB and antenna.
I'm thinking about mounting the CB on the center of the dash but I'm
worried about interfering with the air bag.
The antenna has a magnetic mount, but I'm looking for a good way to route the cable to the cabin.
Thanks, RickC