installing a car stereo in a ford escort 1994

i have tried installing a cd player in my escort but cant get it to work. i need a wiring diagram. i found the live wire but cant keep power to the unit.please advise.

Someone cut out the old radio connector?
Switched and hot should both be somewhere in it..
look here: http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/index.php?cPath )2_300_406
you pay..DEAL with it!
snipped-for-privacy@yaywho.com says...

Try posting in rec.audio.car for lots of info including maybe color codes for the wiring.
--
I. Care