Installing new radio in 95 Taurus

I have the old radio out and everything and the new radio is in. It looks as if it fits pretty good without any extra bolts, but it is not quite tight enough. I can't seem to find anyway to secure the new
radio in the slot. If I use the sleeve that the radio comes with (just bending out the tabs) I can't seem to then connect the antenna wire without messing the whole thing up. I was just curious if they made some kind of harness that would use those same little locking U holes that the factory one does?
Please email all responses to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thanks a million, Troy
had a smilar problem on my 79 lincoln, putting a DIN style radio. got an antenna extension cable at BestBuy.
chris
On 22 Jun 2003 10:11:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Troy Taylor) wrote:

Crispy
Life is hard. Life is harder when you're stupid.