instrument cluster

This is probably a long shot but I know this NG has come up with great resources.
I am looking for the instrument cluster for a 1990 Grand Marquis GS.
If anyone would have a link to where I might be able to track this down I would greatly appreciate it.
On my cluster now the mileage counter (total mileage - left side) stopped counting. All other gauges in the cluster work fine.
I was told that the counter can't be repaired individually and I would have to get the entire cluster. Is this true? If so, that is why I am looking for the whole panel because I am planning on selling the vehicle and I have to have the mileage counter working.
Thank you for any information on resolving this problem I am having.
Don't know where you live, but you might try this place for repair:
Dayton Speedometer 7476 Webster St Dayton, OH 45414-5816 (937) 454-4700
I've used them before. Otherwise I'd think any reputable salvage yard would have parts.

got mine at www.car-part.com; also, have found them on Ebay. Land O'Lakes Fred
GMach3 wrote:

On 7 Jul 2006 05:43:06 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com"

Thanks for the replies. The car-part link you gave comes up not found.

searcher wrote:

Try again. I clicked on the link, punched in 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis, selected instrument panel and got a page full of results. I didn't limit the geographical area to search; just accepted all of them. There are several of them still available.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 01:37:19 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

I tried it again and it worked. Thanks.
I found two entries that had the complete instrument cluster and I sent them emails to check if they had it in stock and on how to order it.
Thanks again.