instrument lights 89 Probe

I recently replaced my altenator, and battery as mentioned in a previous post... maybe 2-3 days after replacing those, I started up the car, I flipped on the headlamps and the instument lights went out, as well as the
exterior marker lights and glovebox. I thinking the lamp behind the AC panel is out too. I checked the interior and exterior fuses, and none blown. Shop manual says to check rear fuse. I removed the rear panel but cant find a fuse? Anyone know if this rear fuse resembles a conventional fuse because this is something that could be a fuse but looks nothing like one, its black plastic cube looking thing. TIA

not rear fuse, TAIL fuse... where is this?