Intake manifold recall on 96 T-Bird 4.6L???

My manifold recently blew and I fixed it myself. Now I find out there may have been a recall on it. I bought the car in 98 with 11K miles on it. I
never received a notice in the mail. Anyone know if there's anyway I can get back at least the cost of the part, about $300?? Thanks

Damn plastic car parts!
ankhe105 wrote:

Should get some perspective of the discussion history by following this link:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J2A84373B
I called my local Ford dealer and the recall was good for 7 years so mine expired 2 years ago. Oh, well.
ankhe105 wrote:

Win some, lose some. The manifolds must have gotten progressively worse. Yours lasted way longer than mine.