intake manifold removal help, Vulcan 3.0 OHV

Now the task is how to remove the manifold. I've loosened the bolts as in the image and disconnected some vacuum lines (others won't budge even when releasing the holding clamps). Also, the manifold won't really budge so far.

Looked for some vids/ instructions but so far found nothing helpful for this specific engine so far.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Sam Seagate