Intech DOHC in 88 Turbo Coupe

Have a mint no winters 88 Turbo Coupe that I allowed to sit too long in garage, now has big tranny leak, suspect seal has dried up from sitting almost 3 years. I also have a Lincoln Continental with the DOHC 32 valve
engine that I like a lot. Would a Mark VIII DOHC engine and tranny fit in the 88 TBird? Looking for a little more oomph and would prefer the DOHC to a 302.
Doug

Doug while i've heard that it will fit, your looking at a pile of work to put a mod motor into a Fox Platform.
New Mounts(custom K-Member), whole wiring harness installed off the DOHC, a new tranny, the manuals and autos were never that stong ( they can not hold the power of a mild moded 302), Brake Master Cylinder may be need to offset to fit. Those are just off the top if my head.
Good luck if you do it, personally i'd just stick a 302 or a 460 in there while much less difficulty.
Cheers