Interchangeable Parts

How can I find out which parts are interchangeable between different cars and years. For example, I know a 1993 Ford Escort bumper is interchangeable with other Ford Escorts, up to 1997. How can I get a
book (?) with this information, or maybe there's somewhere else to get it? Maybe somewhere Online? I'm NOT looking for vintage cars. Thanks a lot.

Hollander's Interchange Manual, any auto junkyard should have one.

Most libraries also have this.
max-income
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.