interior door cover help

Hi , i need to take the drivers side front door interior cover out, to replace the exterior door handle, I already took out every screw around the door cover, but the damm thing wont come out, im thinking it could be that
the interior door handle has to come out too, because as i said i took out every screw around the door cover , any of you took out the door cover of a ford, any pointers?,thanks in advance.

Every Ford I've had usually has some bolts or clips that have to be removed on the handle itself. What model/year vehicle?
Huguito opined in

Depends on model, never should have to remove handle assy... just remove its cover
Example... 89-97 Tbirds lift straight up... no pop-fasteners as in most cars dating from the 50's.
Its a 97 contour gl , i did some googling around on the subject and i found out that this model door cover has a lot of lil hidden screws, so today im going to get to it.
Any other suggestions are always welcomed.

the
that
out
of a