Is the Lincoln Town Car cancelled or not?

I've heard conflicting reports in this: can someone give the definitive answer as to whether the Lincoln Town Car is being cancelled or not? Thanks.

F. Baker wrote:

Although the plant where it is produced is being closed, production is being moved to a plant that builds the Crown Vic & Grand Marquis. They share the same basic platform.
The Town Car is being replaced in late 2008. The TO-car, GM and CV share much of the drive train but not the frame or body, they are unique to the T-Car.
mike hunt

Eventually, but not before it replacement, the AWD Lincoln MKT, becomes available in fall of 2008.
mike hunt

Mike Hunter wrote:

Just what we need...another alpha-numeral model name.

I read, about two weeks ago that it had been decided that this was the last year for the Town Car. With the financial problems FMC has, it is dropping this low-selling car.
That's a shame. I have a 2001 Continental and love it. Well made, excellent ride, not bad on mpg on trips either. AND, fun to drive!
Tom