Is the Mondeo Boot Big Enough??

I'll be spending a few weeks in Ireland and have booked a Mondeo however I am concerned that I may not be able to fit a guitar and suitcase in the boot,
The suitcase is a Hard sided Samsonite which is 30" x 20" x 12" or 76 x50 x 30 and the guitar case is 45" x 18" x 8" or 115 x 46 x 20 cm.
The suitcase is similar to the lage "spinner" sold in Europe and the guitar case is a hard shell Ovation Adamas.
We don't have the Mondeo in the States and I have to pre pay to get the best rate.
Any comments or suggestions from Mondeo owners?
Thanks! Bob Denton Blue Ridge Art & Graphics www.blueridge-signs.com
Well, I'm not a Mondeo owner... but you'd get an idea if you looked at a Contour or Mystique, the newer models are probably more capacious.
Look here:
http://www.carpages.co.uk/guide/ford/ford-mondeo-1.8i-lx-4dr.asp
Note the width of car is 181 cm
- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - http://www.motoring.co.za/index.php?fArticleId "8690&fSectionIdu1 &fSetId81
is a review of the '01 model...read down, the guy says the boot's enormous.. and I think it'll do.

you pay..DEAL with it!
The Mercury Mondeo is Mercurys version of the Ford 500 which is a very large full sized car which has one of the bigger boots/trunks in it's class of vehicle.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

or maybe not..
;)
you pay..DEAL with it!