Is this NG live?

It would liven up if the factory actually read the intelligent postings and answered some of them, or better yet, took actual action.

We don't need better cup holders. We need better modulated throttle pedals and steering wheels for precise manual control:

Both are far too sensitive.

Throttle: Linear 0 travel to 75% with vehicle terminal speed on level surface 0 to 75 mph. Travel 76% to 100% progressive to WOT.

Steering: +-15% from center for linear departure +-5 degrees. Progressively faster steering from there.

Today's cars are set up to wander in an interminal "S" travel down the road at the same time as they oscillate faster and slower. It cannot be helped because what is needed is a vernier control around the steady-state point. I would think engineers have figured it out by now, since autos have been around for about 120 years.

Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info

George Orwell

No, it's Memorex.

Reply to
Tim J.

Reply to
Dave G via CarKB.com

Maybe if you learned how to drive..... things might be a little better.

My wife seems to be able to drive everything I bring home... She can accelerate smoothly from a stop, maintain her desired road speed, and has no problem pointing the damned things in a straight line.

Reply to
Jim Warman