Is this the correct headgasket for 91 Taurus?

they often are - nothing to worry about

Reply to
CHRIS 159

I am installing an aftermarket headgasket in a 3.0L '91 Taurus. (non-SHO). This is a Type "U" engine.

Like an idiot, I did not save the factory headgasket to compare with the aftermarket version.

The coolant passages in the headgasket are much smaller than the block and head casting. Is this correct?

See:

The gasket is from FEL-PRO kit number HS-9885 PT-3

John

Reply to
JohnC