isuzu

how long has gm had their hands in isuzu?

Picasso

I am not sure what this has to do with Ford (neither GM or Isuzu has anything to do with Ford) which explains the OT I added to the subject.

GM owned 49% of Isuzu from 1971 to 2002, when it went down to 12%. Last year, it sold the rest. Toyota now owns 5.9% of Isuzu.

Isuzu is the biggest maker of trucks in the world. They make 16,000,000 in 2003. Toyota is reportedly intersted in their diesel technology.

Learn more here:

Cool thing that wiki idea.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Ever since the Chevy Luv...

30+ years??

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha

GM had an ownership stake in Isuzu from 1971 to 2006.

Reply to
Jeff

As I remember a friend of mine had a Chevette with an Isuzu diesel. I think that was about 1982.

Reply to
Gary Ober