it's me, wendy. please visit our new free family site/blog at FAMSTER.COM everybody :) :) :) :)

hi guys. famster.com is this new community similar to myspace, but family oriented. i just started making our site, but i want you guys to check it
out. go here:
http://www.famster.com/madison /
email me or reply to this message with your comments. it's cool cause the avatars i made even look like us. i'm kind of new to this, so i don't really know what to put on my site. please send me some ideas :)
i'm planning to add more family photo's and some of our favorite songs soon. there's a lot of cool stuff to do. you get a email address and like 1 gigabyte of storage space. you can even look up registered sex-offenders near your house. there's like 12 of them within a mile of my house. that was surprizing :/
anyways, my email address is snipped-for-privacy@famstermail.com i hope to hear from you soon.............