Jack for spare tire: '94 Tbird

OE jack was stolen. Car has unibody frame, 2 little notches by each wheel for jack.
Just spent 2 hours scrounging junk yards for matching jack. Yards
around here pull jacks, pitch 'em so customers won't try to jack-up parts cars.
Anybody got any idea whatsoever where I might find the right jack?
Thx, P
Puddin' Man wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-90-91-THUNDERBIRD-JACK_W0QQitemZ270453376925QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef847079d
Try your local dealership parts department, WBMS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-90-91-THUNDERBIRD-JACK_W0QQitemZ270453376925QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef847079d
Mike Hunter wrote:

... and pay 6 times as much as the product is actually worth....

Close, but no see-gar. '89-'91 is *different*.
But, yeah, I guess I hafta wait, see if a '94-'97 lists on ebay.
A thousand curses on Ford and it's myriad infinite-weirdness-unibody BS.
Thx, P

You might try checking the "Auto Parts" section on craigslist. There is also a way you can post a message that you are looking for a specific item. Myself, I've been looking for a good MAF sensor and a throttle position sensor. Found one, but it was for a 93, not a 94 like mine.
Thanks Jim,
I will take your advice.
What is normal pressure at Highway speed? and Idle?
What is the normal range?
Thanks again Joe