Jack, lug etc for TBird

They cleaned out the trunk on my '94 ThunderChicken. I need jack, lug wrench, donut, etc.
Looks like I'll be headed to a salvage yard.
Anybody got a good feel for what stuff will work OK with my TBird
(which has some kinda unibody frame)? Obviously MN-12. Any Panther from the 90's, maybe? Taurus?
Thx, P
Puddin' Man wrote:

Anything from a 89-97 MN12 T-bird or Cougar should work. Don't forget the Lincoln Mark 8 too.
Don't remember what came with that vintage taurus.
Puddin' Man wrote:

Put an ad in the paper. Maybe they'll sell the stuff back to you at a discount.