japanse korea auto parts

YILDIZ OTO YEDEK PARCA JAPON VE KOREA OTO YEDEK PARCA BİNEK TİCARİ HYUNDAİ ISUZU MİTSUBİSHİ SUZUKİ HONDA TOYOTA MAZDA KİA DAEWOO DAİHATSU NİSSAN GURUPLARI OTO YEDEK PARCALRI
0212 549 70 04/549 70 03 0544 454 37 98 msn: hasancakir snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com 0555 250 43 50 www.yildizotoyedekparca.com Yildiz car auxiliary parts for korea and japan cars
We have got original auxiliary equipment from side industry for all japan and korea cars. We give you with other parts services. Our motto is " TIME IS MONEY" for a consulting in english: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( Asli Has )tel : + 49 163 1875 171
for a consulting in turkish: snipped-for-privacy@yildizotoyedekparca.com ( Hasan Çakir ) taner snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ( Taner Perk )
Add pictures here
✖
yo dipstick. the last time i looked, ford motor company was yaponese or korean
( Taner Perk )
Add pictures here
✖

LMAO
Last time i looked it was American!
Add pictures here
✖
when posted, there was a not in there. i guess the not got lost in cyberspace.

Add pictures here
✖