jeff is a wanna bee again

PSSSSSSSSSST jeff buy an auto trader lots of them 4 sale ever wonder why they prolly just got told there timing cover is leaking and that intake is next to blow while your there the heads

dont forget the bearing wash LMFAO if ya know how many 3.8s i have done yow wouldent say that intake manifold leaks timing cover leaks and LMFAO bearing wash i can do an engine r/r in about 4 hours I SMELL GRAVEY

the winstars PAY my vacation

hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""