jim warmans wishes lmfao

Jim Warman Feb 7, 7:43 am show options
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
author Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:43:48 GMT Local: Mon,Feb 7 2005 7:43 am
Subject: Re: PC-based monitor/programmer? Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse
I'd prefer to screw around with the girlfreind 8^).... Marry her and buy her a car and you wont have to wait....
I hope I didn't make a faux pas there.... Mrs mechanic has been married for 31 years. Appears to be the exception rather than the rule in these modern times...
lmfao may be u did do a faux pas jim
i will try my best ;)
hurc ast
Add pictures here