jim warmans wishes lmfao

Jim Warman Feb 7, 7:43 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang From: "Jim Warman" - Find messages by this author Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 07:43:48 GMT Local: Mon,Feb 7 2005 7:43 am Subject: Re: PC-based monitor/programmer? Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

I'd prefer to screw around with the girlfreind 8^).... Marry her and buy her a car and you wont have to wait....

I hope I didn't make a faux pas there.... Mrs mechanic has been married for

31 years. Appears to be the exception rather than the rule in these modern times...

lmfao may be u did do a faux pas jim

i will try my best ;)

hurc ast

Reply to