Just a ? about the 97 Taurus 3.0 Vulcan ?

I read a few times in here of people whose water pump went out and their heads were messed up...
I know on the 88 it has been overheated a few times due to bad water
pump/bad radiator/etc.
Are the newer Tauruses less durable in the engine dept?
thanks
Koolaid opined in

Bad water pumps and radiator leaks dont cause overheating... owners that dont pay attention cause overheating.
Before every flight a pilot walks around his aircraft looking over, under and in... get the picture?
Here's the common things I've seen about later Vulcan's on here and elsewhere...
1. problems with coolant sludging clogging heater core...
uh, that's about it