Ka Fuel Filter

My 1998 Ka is cutting out intermittently while decelerating. Not really sure what could be causing this. Fairly inexpensive to rule out the fuel filter but can anyone tell me where this is located ?.

between the tank and the engine....
john

Hmm, I don't know for sure but try along the driver's side sub frame rail. That's a fave of Ford's.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow