KA Heater problem

Just got a second hand KA, when I put the blower setting to hot, it just seems to blow cold air, Any advice suggestions ?
Thanks,
Paul S.

air locked/blocked matrix, broken/dropped off linkages ???

The Ka (and mark four Fiesta, and the Puma) use a cunning valve to control the heater, but sometimes it fails. The valve defaults to closed (i.e. cold air) if the unit isn't getting a tacho signal - although you may also wish to check the fuses (I think it's fuse twelve).
Not expensive to repair, from what I understand!
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

I've got the same problem with my motor. I've checked fuses and stuff so have put it down to the heater valve as above. Only problem is that i don't know where this is as can't find anykind of help on the net or in books and don't fancy going to a dealer yet as they're pricey!!
Anyone point me in the right direction?

just
control
cold
wish
Are you a member of the UK Ka Klub? (Of course, y'all really need to be in the UK to join, heh).
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com