KA is reving mad...

Does anyone know how to cure the strange reving from a KA once it has warmed up???
When stopping at the lights or changing the gear, the car revs up...
I have read on various NG's about ISCV and the TPS.
ISCV is 38.32 + VAT TPS is 27.21 + VAT
Which one do I need to change?
Thanks,
Mark
Has anyone any ideas on this???
I took the car out today for a test drive and the problem only appears when the engine is hot.
When you dip the clutch to change gear, you can hear the engine over revving. When you come to a stop, and put the vehicle in neutral, the engine revs high and then drops after a few seconds.
I have been to Ford but they don't know what the problem might be. However, it never happens to them.
Thanks,
Mark

warmed

warmed
Look at the inside of the throttle bore, clean it if it dirty. Remove and clean the ISCV. Thats the first step if you have no check engine light. Replace your fuel filter too if its been awhile.....
Test out the TPS with a meter. I got a wiring harness piece from the junkyard I can use for this purpose.
Update...
I disconnected the lead to the TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) and took the car on a 20 minute journey. The car did not over rev. I have now replaced the lead and the car is still not revving. I purchased a new TPS this morning, but unsure whether to change it or not now, as it may have been a bad connection.
I'll update more as the saga goes on...

=================You might be stuck with it. Electrical parts are hard to return. But it sounds like it needs it anyway.