kabin proves he is a typical yankee

wrote:

typical yankee dont like my veiw ya try to beat me up to bad yankees are wimps bring it on like ya did to veitnam or iraq LMFAO bring it on if your man enough
hurc ast
Why are you bringing up Viet Nam? Viet Nam was a pile of shit as far as I'm concerned and many of us Yankees feel the same way. Not all us Yankees are responsible for the shitty politicians who brought about that war. And the Viet Nam vets who came home got shafted.
On Sun, 29 May 2005 23:59:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@sklt.net wrote:

Its kabinnnn you left out the n's, godamit!

Please DO NOT FEED the TROLL
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

sorry spike i wont feed kabin hurc ast