kabinnnnnn

for the record i hope terrorists strike the USA again and again and again serves them right why dont ya clean up democracy in the USA before ya corrupt another country
LMFAO
911 WHAT A BLAST how many iraqis has the USA terrorized today?
hurc ast
Every one in this NG had you figured for a wacko, you just verified our impression.
mike hunt
hammer, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Wouldn't you say that Hurc needs the shit pounded out of him? It may happen sooner than he thinks.
On Sun, 29 May 2005 17:53:37 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Best if everyone totally ignored making any response or any reference to this Troll, and maybe it will get tired of playing with itself and go away. (Yes, I know I just referenced it, but sometimes it's necessary to do what you'd rather not do.)
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

i ve been the king of this group BEFORE ya started using it what makes ya think i will quit now ]LMFAO
hurc ast
snipped-for-privacy@sklt.net wrote:

Fixed your spelling Bozo...
I know I've made the mistake as well, but it's pointless to feed the troll. Trolls bite the hand that feeds them.