Keyless Entry Code

We just purchased a 2000 Ford Explorer and need to change the keyless entry code on the door. Does anyone know where the factory code is hidden and if we
find it....how do we change it to our code.
--
Roniece

For a 2000 Explorer you can see the code by looking in through the jack door. The module is located above the rear wheel well on the side of the jack door. The code is on a label on the module. You'll need a flashlight to illuminate the label.
Ed