king pins

Does anyone know how toremove king pins? From a 1986 ford e-150 van
Thanks

it don't have king pins. it has ball joints
Falcoon opined in

Now THIS is a puzzle... WHY would the guy ask that if it DIDNT have KingPins?
And I dont feel like going out and looking but I'm pretty sure my '85 has them.
Hint, there should be a shoulder bolt through the I-Beam upper.
The owner of this van should at least buy a Haynes.. check at a USed bookstore.