Kumho KH16 tire - any good?

Hi,
Anybody out there care to rate the Kuhmo Solus KH16?
I got a price of $75 mounted, balanced etc. out the door price.
Is it a decent tire and is the price right?
Thanks,
Sammy

added info:
2004 taurus/ city/highway driving /rainy weather/ 215/60/16
sammy
Put KH18 on my 04 Outback. Fairly quiet (Quieter than OEM Bridgestones) Snow and ice traction were excellent but wet traction worse than Bridgestones. At 30k miles they are about 70% worn (rated for 60k) and wet traction has degraded noticeably. If there is a lot of snow this winter I may have to replace them. On an awd car you can get away with more tire wise but on your taurus pay more and get a name brand- dunlop are good and reasonable $$.

sammy wrote:

You get what you pay for when buying tires. Go get yourself a name brand, i suggest goodyear, tire.
Any Kuhmo i've seen are loud tires and do not wear well, especially with a midsize car.
I have had very bad luck with cheap tires, such as President, and Kuhmo, I stick to all goodyear tires now on my three vehicles. End of the day, the 25 bucks you save you will get back out of hte tire life, and tire wear.

My $175 each goodyears didn't hold a candle compared to the $125 each Kumhos.