Kumho KH16 tire - any good?

Hi,

Anybody out there care to rate the Kuhmo Solus KH16?

I got a price of $75 mounted, balanced etc. out the door price.

Is it a decent tire and is the price right?

Thanks,

Sammy

Reply to
sammy

added info:

2004 taurus/ city/highway driving /rainy weather/ 215/60/16

sammy

Reply to
sammy

You get what you pay for when buying tires. Go get yourself a name brand, i suggest goodyear, tire.

Any Kuhmo i've seen are loud tires and do not wear well, especially with a midsize car.

I have had very bad luck with cheap tires, such as President, and Kuhmo, I stick to all goodyear tires now on my three vehicles. End of the day, the 25 bucks you save you will get back out of hte tire life, and tire wear.

Reply to
Picasso

Reply to
bigjim

My $175 each goodyears didn't hold a candle compared to the $125 each Kumhos.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher