Lack of spark at coil

Hi,and thanks for looking.I have a 1988 BroncoII 2.9 I only get spark from coil when starter first engages then nothing while turns over, spark again when you stop the starter.The coil is new and the cap &rotor.There was some
rust inside the cap cleaned as best i could.Any help would be greatly appreciated. STUMMPED

Sounds like bad ignition switch or a bad connection. I would disconnect the starter cable from the relay and check if the coil gets 12V in the 'start' position. If it doesn't, follow the wiring back to the switch.