Leaky 2004 Eddie Bauer Expedition

My new Expedition leaks pretty badly in the rain, over the driver's seat; the water seems to be draining from the visor hinge, where it is fastened to
the headliner. Oddly, it only leaks when you are turning, as opposed to sitting still.
The local Ford dealer doesn't have a clue. Does anyone?
Marty opined in

Oh, he has a clue... and I got one for you!
He's hoping you will just go away. Turn up the heat...keep at it.
Let Ford region know about it.
Roof-rack ?

I don't see why the dealer would want him to go away. The dealer gets paid by Ford (it is not like they provide warranty service for free - Ford pays for it).
But Backyard Mechanic is right. This is Ford's problem, not yours. Look up the lemon laws in your state. After going back how many times you have to go back, ask to the dealer manager, say that you have done what is required under law, and say either you want a new one or your money back.
That will solve the problem once and for all.
Jeff

If you have a sunroof on it, open it after a good rain and see if there is water in the tray that goes around the perimeter of the opening- it may be leaking around the seal, and the drain tubes from the tray may be blocked. That's assuming that it has approximately the same set up as the Ford Escape. SC Tom