led bar great price

Check this website they have great price on led bar
www.hyperledz.com

Phhmmmffft!
I bet they'd be really spectacular rigged to a sound sensor on a fart can.
But I'm interested in the backup sensor:
http://www.hyperledz.com/sonar.html
Maybe I can rig it to activate at highway speeds and link the output to an industrial strength laser to repel tailgaters
Bye-bye Chebby pick-em-ups!
but what good is a 6 inch led bar?? I bet that would not be visible for more than 50 ft or so. my halogen 7 bulb revolving light bar is 5 foot long and can be seen for over 1/2 mile

I use these
http://www.code3pse.com/productdtl.asp?grp 3&familyid=2&id6
and they are plenty visible for more then 1/2 mile. Of course they cost a bit more then the fart can versions, like about $250 per double module.